About Company : We help global enterprises evolve the core by leveraging automation, scaled agile and cloud platforms to build efficient application development and management, testing and infrastructure solutions. Our digital services enable companies to engage customers, discover new insights through analytics, and create a more connected enterprise through the internet of things. Syntel’s “Customer for Life” philosophy builds collaborative partnerships and creates long-term client value by investing in IP, solutions and industry-focused delivery teams with deep domain knowledge.
Job Title : Associate / Senior Associate
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Career Oriented Energetic experienced candidates for a promising career in the field of Finance & Accounts.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in (/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a
- trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Corporate Action experience/knowledge would be added advantage.
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is must.
Other Details :
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate those have done thier BBA/ B.com/M.com/MBA Finance can apply.
- Candidate pursuing thier UG and PG not Eligiable.
- Candidate from Western & Central Locations do not apply for the position.
- Please refer below the location that can’t apply for the job.
- Western: CHURCHGATE to DAHANU ROAD.
- Central: CSMT to MATUNGA & VANGANI To KASARA.
- Please carry your updated resume and govt. photo id proof.
Qualification : BBA/BCom/MCom/MBA
Work Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Walk-In Date : 13th June – 29th June 2018(Except Saturday & Sunday)
Time : 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue : Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Building No 4, Thane Belapur Road,
Airoli Mindspace, 2nd Floor, Mumbai.
Apply : Walk-In
Contact Person : Ansu Viswanathan – 020334627