About Company : QuisLex is an award-winning legal services provider that specializes in delivering the benefits of operational excellence, process rigor, and measurable quality to large-scale, complex legal work.
Job Title : Network Administrator
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- LAN & WAN administration and troubleshooting.
- Maintain the company’s network and connections to the Intranet, Extranet and Internet. Ensure optimal configuration and use of the network, Intranet and Internet connections.
- Maintain a highly available infrastructure for power, Internet connectivity and file servers.
- Should have hands on experience in switching, routing, firewalls, Perimeter IPS devices especially on Cisco devices.
- Maintain and design the network both LAN & WAN (Sub netting, VLANS), security (implementing ACLs Standard & Extended), QoS and configuring VPNs on IPSec (Remote and Site to Site), encryption algorithms.
- Maintain the security of the IT infrastructure against viruses, spyware and malware attacks.
- Provide technical support to QuisLex staff and troubleshoot problems. Maintain Change management and configuration management.
- Perform vendor selections and negotiate contracts for the acquisition and maintenance of hardware, software and network services.
- Maintain company’s desktops, file servers and application servers including messaging servers (exchange).
- Enforce software licensing compliance.
- Office Automation.
- Assist QuisLex staff in the optimal utilization of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Access).
- Ability to write MS Office macros with VBA.
- Supervise document scanning and OCR.
Required Skills :
- Expert knowledge in networking, LAN, WAN, Internet connectivity, routers, firewalls.
- Expert knowledge in computer and network security, switching and routing.
- Networking Skills Hands on experience on Cisco L2, L3 switches, Routers, Firewalls, IDS & IPS (PIX, ASA, Sonic wall, Juniper & Checkpoint).
- CCNA/CCNP/CCSP certification Added advantage.
- Should have knowledge in scanning the network for Vulnerabilities and system hardening.
- Expert knowledge on Web Filtering appliances/softwares, Email gateway appliances/softwares and WAN monitoring softwares.
- Expert knowledge on Syslog servers.
- Should be good at configuring, monitoring & administering the IP Voice Systems.
- Expert knowledge in Windows (2003 and XP) operating systems & Messaging Servers (exchange 2003 & 2007).
- Linux is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, and at least one major database engine (preferably MySQL and MS SQL Server).
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including the ability of writing macros in VBA.
- Knowledge of Windows Share point Services (WSS), Share.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Work Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Walk-In Date : 13th June – 14th June 2018
Time : 02:00 PM
Venue : QuisLex Legal Services,
2nd Floor, DHFLVC Silicon Towers,
Madhapur Road, Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500032,
Landmark: Beside Minerva Grand.
Apply : Walk-In
Contact Person : HR – 91-40-40221111