About Company : Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. Our activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
Job Title : Planning & Scheduling Engineer Trainee
Location : Navi Mumbai
Job Description :
- Initiate and assist in preparing WBS, Coding, Integrated EPC schedules, Functional schedules and S Curves
- Interface with Functional Managers and provide data input to scheduling, progress, and performance measurement systems on weekly basis
- Maintain and Update project schedules and databases. Provides, collects & maintain historical information
- To learn and keep abreast of the latest techniques of project controls in driving the entire projects progress.
- Create and maintain Issue log on regular basis
- Update and maintain Risk Register
- Interpret procedures for project scheduling
- Continuous improvement of the project controls skills set and knowledge
Qualification : BE / BTech / MBA
Work Experience : 1 – 7 Years
Apply : Click Here