About Company : The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). Randstad has top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States, and major positions in Australia and Japan.
Job Title : Associate / Senior Associate
Location : Bangalore
Required Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for Technology & customer support.
- Demonstrable ability to work in fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Cross-Team collaboration.
- Team Oriented. Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
- Technical Skills.
- Knowledge of communication systems.
- Knowledge of Excel & PPT a must.
Role & Responsibility :
- Support & provide service via calls, emails, and tickets.
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Analyze different systems and energy data to find the potential for energy optimization.
- Wok on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation.
- Identify relevant trends perform follow up a report and prepare visualizations.
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer.
- Flexibility towards shifts as per requirement.
Qualification : B.Tech, BE, BSc, BCA, MCA, MBA, B.com, BBA, BBM
Work Experience : Fresher
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Walk-In Date : 19th Feb – 23rd Feb 2018
Time : 09:00 AM
Venue : Randstad India Pvt Ltd.
Anjaneya Tech Park, #147, 2nd Floor,
Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore-560008
Apply : Walk-In
Documents Need To Carry For Randstad Walkin Drive :
- Must carry latest updated Resume.
- Need to bring recent passport size photocopies.
- All educational marks sheets.
- Any original identity card like PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport etc.