About Company : It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Experience in key Reference data functions like Security Master, Corporate Action & Pricing.
- Responsible for performing static data analysis and update application for various Financial Products with External/Internal counterparts.
- Understanding clients requirement for setup on various securities on system, updating various price quotes and corporate action details on application
- Performing the activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the agreed service levels.
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy and TATs in all the activities conducted.
- Reading and understanding procedure documents and strictly adhere to procedures when handling static data requests.
- Exceed customer expectations and work towards building a world class operations environment
- Excellent Grasping powers able to understand the various processes
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill; Open for working in high pressure environment
- Working knowledge of any Reference Data Management system is preferable
- BE / BTech / BCA / Any Graduate
- 10+2+3/4 Full Time
Work Experience : 1 – 4 Year
Apply : Click Here