About Company : Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Job Title : Program Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- MBA will be a plus.
- Customer-centric orientation as evidenced by the quality and efficacy of products, services, and support delivered.
- A creative problem solver who proactively seeks out system or process enhancements in support of his/her customers
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Work Experience : Fresher
Apply : Click Here